Do I need renters insurance for my Coppell apartment?

Whether you rent a home or an apartment in Coppell, Lewisville or Irving, it is necessary to purchase your own renters insurance policy. A typical insurance policy owned by the landlord of your home or building does NOT cover the personal belongings of the tenant(s). You must obtain your own policy to cover all of your personal property inside of the apartment or home. Contact an agent here at The Select Insurance Agency in Coppell, to be sure all of your belongings are well covered in the event of a fire or other disaster to the home or apartment.