RVs offer a great way to explore the world while bringing the comforts of home along for the adventure. Coppell, TX RV owners have spent a lot of money purchasing their RV, maintaining it, and getting it ready for the open road. Because RVs are such a considerable investment, the experts at The Select Insurance Agency understand the need to protect them with RV insurance.
Continue reading for more information about the basics RV insurance has to offer:
What is RV Insurance?
RV insurance protects from excessive financial loss in the case of an accident or theft. In addition, the insurance policy may provide coverage for personal injuries, legal liability, or vehicle repairs. Additionally, some RV insurance policies offer roadside assistance, which can be beneficial for those who do a lot of traveling in the RV.
What Coverage is Included in RV Insurance?
RV insurance policies offer similar protection as car insurance does. Coverage typically included in an RV insurance policy include:
- Bodily injury liability coverage: Protects you if you or a driver insured under the policy causes injury to someone else. This coverage also protects against any injury claims where you were found liable in a court of law.
- Property damage liability coverage: Protect you when you’re found at fault in an accident with damage to another person’s property.
- Collision coverage: Helps pay for repairs or replacement if the RV becomes damaged in a crash.
- Comprehensive coverage: Provides coverage if the RV is stolen or damaged by fire, vandalism, or severe weather.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: Provides coverage in an accident when the other driver does not have insurance or has enough insurance coverage.
Essentially RV insurance helps protect RV owners against anything that can happen to their RV or traveling. Those in Coppell, TX can learn more about the basics of RV insurance by reaching out to the experts at The Select Insurance Agency.